Go Ability Trust raises funds in order to empower adults with learning disabilities in East Kent. The projects we are involved in support their independence and access to health, social and leisure opportunities. We also support the distribution of specialised equipment, enabling adults with learning disabilities to access their community with greater independence.
You can help by fundraising for the trust in various ways:
Challenge / Adrenaline Events
You might have something more extreme you want to cross off your bucket list like a skydive or a mountainous trek!
Personal challenge – Tried & Tested
- It could be a sponsored head-shave or a leg wax – friends and family will pay a lot to watch you squirm! Perhaps you’re thinking of giving up chocolate, alcohol or coffee for a month – donating the total saved to Go Ability. Set up you own fundraising page with Just Giving
Create you own
You could take up the challenge on your own or with a group such as work colleagues, your school / university or a community group you belong to – giving it more of a competitive edge!
We can provide you with sponsor forms and some branded materials, help you set up an online fundraising page and help you share your progress with friends and family.
Work with us
- The trust would like to hold more fundraising events in East Kent in 2019 – if you would like to work with us to do so get in touch: email@example.com
Set up a fundraising event in aid of Go Ability Trust –
- Could you be quiz-master at your local pub?
- Got a 5-a-side rivalry with the department next door?
- Fashion show fantasies running away with you?
- Time to show off your knowledge of good food and wine?
- Sold on the idea of an auction evening?
- NCS or CSR? C-U-there for a one-day collection event!
Get in touch and lets make it happen for a good cause!
Take part in a KM Charity event in aid of Go Ability Trust – represent the trust at one of the fantastic KM events across Kent. Click for more info and signup
Or keep it simple –
- Get in touch if you would like a collection tin for your business / reception area
- or a small money box for your work-space or home
- Seasoned eBayer? – Donate a % of the profits to Go Ability to increase bidding on your items
- Set up a fundraiser on Facebook
If you would like to support Go Ability Trust and have a fundraising idea of your own, then get in touch with Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07928376967
currently under construction, please get in touch for details on the following:
[Supporting Go Ability Trust as a local business / nominate GAT as you charity of the year]
[Setting up a fundraising event with your school / community group]